miércoles, 14 de enero de 2009

Why didnt I think of that?!?...Modern Geisha

When I read this on the Daily Mirror last nite, I automatically said: Why didnt I think of that?!?

So this gal, as I read yesterday on the daily mirror, this lucky amrican called Natalie Dylan was offered 2,5 million P for her virginity!
And even though she never thought the offer would get this far, she's waiting, for a higher bid.
This could be my own solution for that Blur gig this July or my desire of studying abroad, or even, taking a year free and travel all around the world not having to sweat for it, well, yeh, I think sweat would be part of it, along with moaning...

One would have thought virginity was overrated these days, but perhaps I was wrong, or perhaps its just a game between these guys, no matter what the prize is.

Why did she do it? Easy, she has a degree on women's studies and decided to do it in order to earn enough money for a master course in family and marriage therapy, yeh, I know, everybody expected something funnier, or at least a bit more interesting coming.

'People might think it's strange for a 22-year-old to be a virgin, but I've always been careful about what I do,' she said to the Daily Mirror.
'I've had two serious boyfriends, and of course we were intimate in some ways, but they were nice guys and were patient with me.
'Back then I just wanted to wait until I was sure about someone before going all the way with them.
'Things didn't work out with either of my boyfriends and so the losing my virginity just never happened.'

Aww, so now you are doing it with a complete stranger, seems reasonable.

The daily mirror also says she was inspired by the BIZARRE way her elder sister earned money for university, working as a prostitute for three weeks, which made her earned enough money to live quite well while she was studying. Now, I ask myself, whats so bizarre about the world's oldest profession?

'I was quite shocked at the time when Avia told me she was prepared to sleep with people for money,' said Natalie.
'I was 19 then and quite naive and I had no idea about people working in the sex industry.'
No wonder she is still a virgin...

'But Avia was determined to raise some money quickly and she researched it all and told me how it could be done safely through a legal brothel.
'She is very beautiful and confident and so she attracted a lot of clients and made several thousand dollars in just three weeks.'

Aww, how touchingly she talks about her sis working at THE BUNNY RANCH in Nevada, USA, where she worked too, but just for an evening and moving forward to something greater...

I looked at other cases of where women had been paid for their virginity and realised that men were willing to pay large sums in return,' she said.
'I'm really proud of her,' said Avia. 'I understand fully why she's doing this, and I don't know why anyone would criticise her for it.'

Well, if she doesnt understand it, who else would?
'I worked there because I wanted to earn my own money so I would have some solid financial grounding.'

Of course! What a fighter, mates.

I've been getting to know the men who are bidding and I'm having email conversations with them,' she said.
Thank lord for that...
'I've had such a range of messages, from weirdos who say they love me, to those who get really graphically sexual about what they want to do to me.
'I'm also getting lots of polite requests from rich businessmen.
'I get some men who are obviously looking for a girlfriend but I try and make it clear that this is a one-night-only offer.'

What a heart-breaker, 50 p she's going for the weirdos.

'I know that a lot of people will condemn me for this because it's so taboo but I really don't have a problem with that,' she added.
Wankers...Nah, I dont condemn you, I congratulate you!

And of course, after seeing in her pictures that she looks like a hot wasted tramp, she tells the world she is quite prepared for a hymen examination and that she has already passed two lie detector test, of course, this must have been for a tv program lacking imagination, cause I dont see why someone would lose time with the lie detectors, I would go directly down to her hymen and see if its still there.

'My study is completely authentic in that I truly am auctioning my virginity,' Natalie said.
'But I am not being sold into this. I'm not being taken advantage of in any way.
'I think me and the person I do it with will both profit greatly from the deal,' she added.

And we both agree on that, modern geisha.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario