miércoles, 21 de enero de 2009

Lady GaGa's Year?




I've listened to Lady GaGa's record and lord, I tried, oh, how I tried to liked it, but, I simply couldn't.

There's something about her, so obvious, so seen, so common-place and pretentious. I'm just not buying it. I did like Just Dance, Money Honey, mostly because they are danceable songs. I also think I like some of her songs just because they were on Gossip Girl, like Paparazzi, but really, her blondish glittery style, Isn't the world sick of blonde girls? We had our share during the 90's, didn't we? I mean, Britney, Christina, Madonna. If it at least were another kind of blonde, but uh-uh, that would be to much to ask to the music industry. She reminds me a bit of Gwen Stefani in some parts, and her new hair colour and sunglasses, like Gwen in that Wind It Up video...

I don't know, perhaps its me, but, I'm just sick of this rebel-rebel,/girls-go-wild,/rich-bitch/girl-stupidly-in-love-not-listening-to-her-friends lyrics.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario