jueves, 28 de mayo de 2009

If something is Da Rial Shit this is what's not...

The problem with Facebook is too much information, too much voyeurism (although I love that). So there I am, checking out who broke up with who, who is going to that event, who wrote what to who and of course, fan pages now are like profiles! Woo-hoo!


So now, among other stupid fan pages I'm in, I can see whatever Vice Argentina has to offer, which, as I've seen is not much...Just a few cool ppl among a bunch of fucking posers who have a good time thanks to free food and booze...And of course drugs...But that's not for free.


Anyway...What's with Vice Argie and the cops? Really...what are you trying to prove? That you are so badass and you rock so hard the police shows up at every party you throw? Cause for what I've seen, they are just passing-by...They might stop and take a look just because they happen to see a corner full of drunk people...But, apart from that, there's no difference from when I see them go by around my street...

For more Vice Argentina & The Police (not the band), check this veedee out: http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=70955635834#/video/video.php?v=83923308023

You'll see what I mean right at the end of the video. The rest is just shitty bands that have nothing to do with Vice's essence and ppl...Just people and lets leave it at that.

Now I'll just have to wait and read what D-Mode think Vice is...

1 comentario: